Mercedes-Benz Australia Pacific - Proud Principal Partner of Brainwave Australia
Mercedes-Benz Australia Pacific is the proud principal partner of Brainwave Australia. Brainwave was established in 1994 to support the treatment, care and rehabilitation of children with neurological disorders. Some of these disorders include muscular dystrophy, epilepsy, stroke, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy and acquired brain injuries resulting from road and bicycle trauma. Brainwave’s mission is to help seriously ill children and their families manage the new demands in their life.
- Financial support
- Support equipment for home care
- Purchase of rehabilitation equipment
- House modifications to suit wheelchairs and other rehabilitation needs
- Funding for on-going physio and speech therapy
- Whatever the special needs of a particular family may be in order to manage their child and his/her illness
Brainwave assists over 800 children and their families each year and are Australia’s only charity which supports children with brain injury and illness.
Mercedes-Benz Australia/Pacific is proud to support this fantastic cause and look forward to continuing our partnership with Brainwave.
For more information on Brainwave, please visit www.brainwave.org.au